Original thoughts:
It has occurred to me that the natures of what we call love and the compound nitrate of potash are somewhat the same in God's creation. The composition of the potash is such that it is equally potent for the fertilization of soil and the destructive triumvirate of black powder, as in the oriental rockets. Its essence is both destructive and healing in the same token. It is a pity a rocket crater will never grow chrysanthemums.
Furthermore, I here say farewell to Lauren, cordially, if unpoetically, which I hope shall be my last unpoetical act before I leave this earth.
I will dispel any notions of emotion regarding her, for I am mute as a struck rock here-forth. Hers shall be the passing face without a nod.
Poetry shall be my love, and I shall pursue her until she throws me down again, as loves are wont to do to lovers.
Poetry shall be my love, and I shall pursue her until she throws me down again, as loves are wont to do to lovers.
This is my blog, the space between my bars.
I say goodbye to yesterday as I reach forward to the ultimate existence.
-the bird who sings,
I'm sorry. I found this on accident, I was seek for, God! I can not remember. It is interesting, I think. (What is potash?)
ReplyDeleteNitrate of Potash is commonly known as Saltpeter. I'm don't know what they call it in your country.
ReplyDelete